Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #17

I added the Rollyo Search to my blog, but I had to put it at the bottom because part of it wouldn't show up if I put it in the sidebar. I haven't quite figured out how to customize the size of the gadgets.

I just love the RollBar. I figured out how to add it to my browser's toolbar and then did some experimenting with some websites. I went to the local newspaper and was delighted with how the rollbar quickly came up with information faster and a more organized presentation than the search that the newspaper offered. I anticipate using the Rollbar often.

Then I learned how to create my own Book Websites SearchRoll, and finally figured out how to link it with my blog. I also searched the Searchrolls that were created by Rollyo users. I found a ton listed under teacher websites and added some to my Rollyo Search list. Here's one: Rdg Interventions

Oh, the things I am learning!!

1 comment:

  1. You are not only learning you are also teaching the rest of us a thing or two along the way.
    Thanks for good posts.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Rollyo