Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#10 Been a few days.....

I got to work with Smokey (Bev's great suggestion) one day after that last post. That must have been on December 4th. Here it is 5 days later, and the weather or obligations have kept me from being able to work outside. I did lunge Smokey the next day and he picked up on it very quickly. However, it was pretty muddy and he slipped one time, and I thought he was going down, but he caught himself. I didn't want to cause a problem, so we didn't stay out very long. I also realized that he still doesn't give me "two eyes" like he should when we change directions, so I have reviewed that on the DVD I have as well as one of the episodes I have downloaded from Clinton's TV shows that is of a clinic he held in Waco. I think I understand better how to communicate that concept now. The horseshoer finally came on Sunday, so we are really ready to go. Now maybe a break in the weather will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Rollyo