Wednesday, December 16, 2009

#13 Our Great Adventure starts tomorrow....

Well, I went to Jim's tonight and picked up his truck and Nicholas' rodeo trailer. It is a two horse goose neck, which will be easier to pull than my bumper pull trailer. It also has a changing room, place for saddles, hay and feed. We are all set.

Tomorrow Reba will meet me at the house, and Kelly will meet us at the vet to get the final health papers. Then we will be on the road. I decided not to stress about not doing anything since Sunday. Trying to finish up school, decorate a little, then Joseph got in last night. I am meeting myself coming and going. My plan now is to just relax and learn. Wish I had a laptop so I could write nightly, but I am taking a notebook, so I will transcribe all Sunday night.

I am packed and ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Rollyo