Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #10b

Next I tried Image Chef and did the Word Mosaic.. that was a lot of fun.

On to the Happy Face Generator.... so many fun things to do at that website. I will need to go back to check them all out. That is one reason I have tried to link all these cool sites on my blog. That will be another easy way for me to get back to the ones I like.

I used the Smiley Face Logo Maker to make this sign for our ranch:


Then I went on to the Big Huge Labs and tried out the
Motivator, here is the result of that endeavor....
I was wanting to come up with some inspirational pictures and quotes to help inspire our parents a little bit.

I did this Rubik's Cube on Dumpr, just for fun.

I think these websites will allow me to be a bit more creative in motivating my reluctant readers and parents. I would love to make inspirational posters using the pictures of my students (with parent's permission). They do love a little attention.

6 comments:

  1. sorry to do this here but I need help in trying to reach TechbrarianTalk from your district. She has put limits on her comments and we can not leave comments. I have sent her an email but have not heard back from . If you can contact her, please ask her to check her mail thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny! This is Marja at JNHS. I'm so glad you are doing the 23 Things with us. You and Linda are ahead of me. I need to get going. But I am learning so much and I'm really glad I decided to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you figured out how to put your wordle "Read" into the blog. You are a real technology leader, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool, and I love your bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for creating the book poster. I was reminded of the "Get Caught Reading" Posters, and how easy it would be to make them with our own celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked what you did with ImageChef.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Rollyo