Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #9

Well... I checked them all out... took me a couple of hours, but I discovered all kinds of useful feeds and blogs.

I particularly enjoyed the Edublog Award Winners and intend to make another visit to this site. I added two blogs, Hey Jude and Free Technology for Teachers, to my list that I am following. These two blogs list even more technology ideas to wrap my head around, but some of the ideas I look forward to getting back to.

At Topix Net I was amazed that I could follow news that pertained even to the itty bitty town I live in in West Texas.

I think the most confusing site for me was the Atomic Learning. I am not sure I understand how to add RSS Feed from this site...





1 comment:

  1. Ginny,
    I think maybe you just look at tutorials about feeds from Atomic Learning. I have not checked out this thought, though, so I could be wrong. I have done between 5 and 6 hours of Atomic Learning tutorials this summer on Interactive Whiteboards, Powerpoint, and Acrobat Pro. I always learn something from there--even if I am somewhat familiar with the software already.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Rollyo