Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #6

This morning I tried... but I just could not get this Mosaic application to work. This afternoon, no problem. However, I could not upload pictures from my computer. I was going to make a mosaic of our travels, but things just seemed to hang up when I hit "upload." Nothing seemed to be happening. Maybe I wasn't patient enough. Maybe someone out there could give me some advice. The mosaic was a lot of fun to put together. The students at my school would enjoy it. I am going to try the Captioner later.. I would have made a Trading Card, but I have no pictures of me here... I'll get someone to take one and try again.

5 comments:

  1. I saw your mosaic and it looks great. I tried yesterday and couldn't get it to work for me, so now I will go back and try again. It seems to take a very long time for things to load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dog pictures. Although I don't currently have a Boston Terrier I'd love to have another one some day. I feel your pain about leaving pets at home when we travel because I'm getting ready to leave mine while I make a short trip and I already miss them. Regarding the mosaic I'd have to say try it again just to make sure it isn't an internet thing. Pictures sometimes do take a long time to load and resizing the picture can help with speed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... I will give the mosaic another try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes it is the format of the picture...if you can use jpg or png you will have less problems...Mosaic does require a registration (most Big Huge Labs do not) so that could have also been part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Rollyo