Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #8

RSS feeds was something brand new for me. I like being able to access information all in one location on topics of my choosing. There is, as others have said, an overwhelming amount of information available on the Internet... I had difficulty not adding too many feeds. For now, I just added topics related to my field in teaching. Down the road I will add more topics that relate to me more personally.

I can see where this would help us all make better use of our time, as well as it being a good tool for students to gather information on topics of interest, current events, and research.

I am not sure how interesting this will be for others, but I did try to share my "public page" on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog. To hyperlink text, you highlight the word and then click on the chain link looking icon at the top of the box where you type your posts. A box will open and ask you to type in the url....then, it's done. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am off to edit my last post and see if I can get that to work.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Rollyo